FotoMorph is a photo animation and a Flash banner rotation tool with a super-friendly user interface. FotoMorph is one of the rare programs that manage to deliver impressive results with very little know-how. This fun application lets users create animations that morph one photo into another, no experience required. FotoMorph allowing you to use add-on effects such as different animation frames among other complex parameters.
Morphing is an animation technique in which one image is gradually turned into another. FotoMorph lets you make incredible morphs in minutes. You’ve seen them in the movies and on TV, and now you can create them yourself. Turn a friend into a tiger. Watch your child grow into an adult. Unleash your imagination with the power of FotoMorph.
FotoMorph is designed to create animations in real time. The rendering engine takes advantage of hardware acceleration, and the rendering speed easily goes up to several hundred FPS. The speed makes it possible to play final effects in real time. Using FotoMorph you can do everything a professional animator does to create amazing animations.
FotoMorph Features :
- Import image format; BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF
- Export image format; BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF
- Export current animation frame to image file
- Export animation to image sequence files
- Animated GIF, Flash movie and Web page
- Export animation to AVI movie
- Export animation to Screensaver and Standalone EXE
- OpenGL hardware acceleration
- Play animation in real time with playing controls
- Morphing sequence
- Warping sequence
- Zoom/pan sequence
- Create animations consisting of more than one sequence
- Image Deformation feature
- Create scrolling and fading text for each sequence
- Create scrolling and fading text for whole animation
- Create movie add-on effects such as masked background image
- Create movie add-on effects such as different animation frames
- Print current animation frame; WYSIWYG print preview
- Customizable skin user interface
- Pentium class CPU – 350 Mhz
- True Color Video Card – 800×600, 24Bit
- 64 MB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 2000
The interface is attractive and intuitive. It does contain some advertising, but it’s fairly unobtrusive. The program’s Help file is well-written and pretty thorough, although it would have benefited from the use of more screenshots to illustrate the features it describes.