VZOchat 188.8.131.5286 is a WebCam Tool product from vzochat.com, get 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, VZOchat is a easy to use, small program application for free video communication via the Internet on any broadband or even dial-up connection. It works with most PCs and web cameras and does not require special skills to use. Its advanced network support allows connections when both users are behind a firewall and even works through HTTPS and SOCKS proxies. NAT hole punching (NHP) technique is implemented in program, allowing direct connections in many network configurations. The program provides good video quality with full-screen video support and a noise-reduction feature for noisy USB cameras. It contains a proprietary video codec that has been specially designed for online video communication at lower connection bandwidths from 30 to 128 kbit/s. This software features an address list with user presence status and detailed user information with a photo. The program supports downloadable language packs.
VZOchat Key features:
* Video, Audio and Text messaging
* Favourable video quality even with low-bandwith internet connections (such as dial-up) and small resolution webcams
* Client-server architecture that provides powerfuler privacy for your videocalls
* Ability to work through firewalls and HTTPS/SOCKS proxies
* Full screen video support The license of this communication software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this Communication software.
List of Changes:
Version 6.3.2 from 2009-07-03
1. Audio quality boosted – twice better on same bitrate!
2. New echo cancellation system
3. Full unicode support in chat
4. Chat history option for group conferences
5. Fixed bug with install on some systems
Version 6.3.1 from 2009-04-21
1. Chat history added
2. More chat preferences
3. Extended multi-monitor support
4. Localized Install Wizard
5. Chat tabs view and use improved
6. Camera released for other software (Flash, etc.) when VZOchat minimized
Version 6.3.0 from 2008-12-18
Chat module significantly redesigned.
Ban list now could be managed from the program.
Audio level management improved, including AEC (automatic echo cancellation).
New control options for “2×120″ conference mode.
Version 6.2.1 from 2008-10-10
Multiconferences “6×6″ and “120×2″ were added.
Now program includes protection from unwanted calls.
Version 6.1.1 from 2008-07-22
Geographic server prioritization added.
128 kb/s traffic limit took down for better picture quality, where it is possible.